Dark circles are one of the commonest and ugliest issues that girls and women face. This short guide will tell you how to apply concealer for beginners.
How To Apply Concealer Under Eyes
- It is advised to use foundation before applying the concealer. This will require a lesser amount of concealer to hide imperfections under the eyes.
- When choosing the right shade of a concealer, always choose the one that has a slightly lighter shade than your existing skin tone.
- The right way to apply a concealer is to make a triangle under your eye such that it points in the direction of the cheek. It not just conceals any imperfection on the skin but also creates an illusion of a lifted face.
How To Apply Concealer For Dark Circles
- To apply concealer to hide dark circles under your eyes, you need to start off by applying foundation. The shade of the foundation that you will apply should match to your tone and type of skin.
- Now apply a concealer of a shade lighter than the shade of your skin. Begin at the edges of your eyes close to your nose. Dab smaller dots of concealer below your eye from the nose and extend it to the outer edge of the eye. Use a makeup brush or finger to blend it effectively into your skin.
How To Use Concealer Stick
Whether you want to form a clean line below eyebrows, or to prime your eyelids or to provide a little bit of dimension to your lips, dragging the concealer stick on the region area and blending it into the skin will do the work. You can even brighten specific areas on the skin by highlighting them using this stick.
How To Apply Liquid Concealer
If you are using a liquid concealer, you need to just take a coin size amount of it and apply it on the affected area using a sponge or an applicator. You can set it using a loose, and a translucent powder. For more coverage, it is required that you repeat this procedure until you achieve an impeccable finish.
© Anupam Karan Disclaimer: The details mentioned in the post are true to the author’s knowledge and for information purpose only. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Anupam Karan (LifestyleSimplify.com) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
735 total views, 1 views today